Business Administration 2017 Learnership At Afrox
African Oxygen Limited (Afrox) is sub-Saharan Africa’s market leader in gases and welding products. Afrox was founded in 1927, listed on the JSE in 1963, and has prospered by constantly meeting the needs of customers and developing solutions that add value to customers’ applications
Our Parent company, The Linde Group, is a global gases, engineering, and technology company.
Afrox operates in South Africa and in nine other African countries and managesoperations in five more countries on behalf of The Linde Group.
Afrox, a Linde Group company, has launched a Learnership programmes in the business administration environment. These learnership opportunity is based in Gauteng.
Learners will sign a 12 month-tripartite contract (Afrox , CHIETA SETA and Learner). Learners will participate in 12 months of on-the-job training, inclusive of theoretical classroom learning style and practical learning in the working environment.
Learners must attend and complete all required theoretical and practical components of the learnership. The learnership will culminate in the awarding of a National Certificate: NQF Level 3.
Afrox is southern Africa’s leading manufacturer and marketer of gases and welding products.
- Grade 12 / Matric qualification with a minimum of Diploma entrance.
- English and Mathematics (Accounting could be an advantage).
- Must have good communication skills (verbal and written) to ensure professional customer communication.
- Computer literacy essential.
- To promote the development of competencies that are required in Afrox.
- To create a pool of skilled and knowledgeable administrators / office support personnel.
- To afford learners the opportunity to understand and acquaint themselves with the principles of business administration within Afrox.
- To provide for career growth within the Afrox environment.
Applications close on 22 August 2017.